This course is designed for Clarke service dealer technicians that intend to perform Clarke start-up and warranty/post warranty services. Specific focus is placed on installation requirements that lead to a successful start-up inspection service. Diagnostics, trouble shooting, and repair of current and legacy Clarke fire pump engines is also included.
Course content includes:
- Engine application according to NFPA-20
- Installation requirements
- Start-up procedures according to the Clarke Start-up Inspection Checklist
- Maintenance requirements according to NFPA-25 and Clarke
- Electrical control and operation with controllers
- Legacy Clarke engine parts and repair
Our classroom/training lab is located at the Clarke Fire Protection Products headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. The working lab is running mechanical and electronic injection engines with various brand fire pump controllers. The training sessions blend classroom lecture with "hands-on" experience on running engines.
This one and one half day session has a fee of $175 payable before attending class. The class includes all retention material, lunch (on day 1), and a certificate of completion. All travel, local transportation, hotel and other expenses incurred by the attendee are the attendee's responsibility.